Our holiday is fast approaching so scrambling to get find time for myself, balance work and umm… pack! But I always find time to scour Instagram and find my favourites for the month.
1) The Digital Picnic Umm two serious talented ladies (Cherie & Cath) run this dynamic, super smart social and digital media business. I’ve completed a work shop and walked out the door feeling like I had a Masters in social media (yay right Steph). Oh and to boot that are both lovely.
2) Blossom and Glow Maternity So where was this very cool maternity gear when I was up the duff? I’m not even pregnant (no I’m not family and friends despite the sly glance at my tum…it’s all the Cadbury’s okay) and I want, want, want each and every single item. Spotted jumper – mine written all over it.
3) Cheeky Scoots one of my dear friends is kicking big goals in the scooter business (go Brookey!) Follow the scooter adventures of Derek, Daisy and Dexter before they go extinct.
4) Nectar and Stone two words…delicious and sweet. That is all. Oh and why don’t I live in Melbourne??
5) Stylish Bump so there seems to be a running preggers theme this month (I’m not – promise you – it’s the chocolate addiction). A fellow PR chick celebrates the bump is the most stylish way possible. All areas of the belly covered including celebrity bump watch (essential viewing of course).