My second Mother’s Day is just around the corner and I’m proud as punch to have made it though this roller coaster ride they call motherhood. It’s all about celebrating those sleepless nights, gigantic breastfeeding boobies (thank god they’ve deflated to sacks – say what?) and never being able to wear white again (and god I’ve tried a number of times – stick to navy lady!). In all seriousness it’s about the kiddlewinks rewarding their exhausted Mumma with a big smooch and showing that they care. Oh and Dadda – time to smash and grab that credit card. So on that note here is my pressie wish list (a little pricey but a gal can dream right – hint hint Dadda B). 1) State of Escape ‘Flying Solo’ Bag in Grey ($249) This bag has been on my wish list for a long, long, long time. Super stylish and friggin practical. Not dirty mittens on this – will just wipe off.
2) Jo Malone Pomegranate Nior Home Candle ($85) You could buy me a Jo Malone product for every birthed, Christmas and Mother’s Day for the rest of my life and I’d be a happy camper. Hands down – the best candles in the world. British do it best!
3) Masini & Chern Pjs ($230) Every Mum needs to be transported to a tropical island surround in plan trees each morning?
4) Aesop Jet Set Gift Kit ($41) Put me on a plane to Hawaii and this is all I need. Adore these products – luxury item – check!
5) Olympus SLR Camera ($Varies) I could happily accept any SLR camera from the range – snap happy lady over here.
6) Time with Nell – this can’t be bought and is priceless. I’ll take a lifetime supply please xxx