Summer and days on the beach with my bug.
Today was a long and tough day. I had to travel interstate for work for the day so was away from her from 6.30am until 5.30pm. This is a day I don’t want to repeat anytime soon. Mother’s guilt has officially set in….
Here’s to a weekend of extra playtime, cuddles and chasey.
Hi everyone my name is Steph (cue everyone saying ‘Hi Steph’). And I’m an Instaholic. Isn’t everyone?
Anyhoo – here’s some of my fav’s on the Insti (nickname for the Gram).
1) Raising Master Max So I’m totally in love with her blog but her Instagram updates of cheeky monkey Frankie are heeee-larious. The tantrum/meltdown snaps speak a thousand words.
2) Eliza Ashe On top of being a member of my super duper Mother’s Group, a top mum to Atti, Eliza is also a very cool, all round amazing lifestyle/homewares stylist. Tick, tick, tick!
3) Tuppenny Farm This is Nell’s little Instagram mate. They are the same age, live in Australia and both their name’s are Nell. It’s like an early pen pal situation – too cute!
4) I Heart Bargains A bargain hunter at heart, Chelsea does all the hard work for you! An eye for style and an eye for that perfect wardrobe essential that will cost you under $100. Credit card is wearing down rapidly…
5) Sarah Plus Two And Jax One of the most uber cool women on Insti. You want to live in her house (oh amazing) and steal her creative eye (in a good way). Mum of two boys, she seems to effortlessly post mesmiring images.
Nell also has favourite things…ice cream
A combination of hungry and angry for more spaghetti and meatballs…
I would classify myself as a Super shopper. A Super spender. And Nell a Super trendy bubba. So why not review a Super cool clothing brand like Melbourne based KaPow for the month of Feb. Bam. Wow. It’s neat stuff from KaPow.
Here’s the top heroes from their range.
1) Cloudy Skies Shorties – $24.95 (ummm obsessed with grey)
2) Twinkle T-Shirt Dress – $49.95 (Mumma has a slight addiction to T-Shirt Dresses so this is a no brainer)
3) Limited Edition Penguin Sweater – NA (okay this is sold out but we would like to pre-order it in a adult size version too?)
4) Banana-rama Leggings – $34.95 (named after one of Mumma’s fav bands of the 80’s, uhum showing her age)
5) Pineapple Drib – $15.95 (where were these bibs when Nell was dribbling like a hose?! This is just one of the snazzy designs. In love. Full Stop.)
This is just a comic book snippet of the range – head to http://kapowkids.bigcartel.com for more.
Nell’s first piece of art. Talented little muffin isn’t she? Cut out her own doll and all 😀
Third week of day care – here’s hoping for a happy little camper and laughter all round. I’m praying and I’m not relegious at all.
I dropped her off this morning and Miss Clingy resurfaced. It didn’t help that a fellow little munchkin was hysterical – poor things! She was glued to my knee and if I made any sudden move she would clutch at the neck of my top with all her might. Slowly but surely she headed for the train set…here was a potential break. I said a quick goodbye, kissed and told her I would be back after work. Oh no cue the tears…hard basket!!!
And then it started to get strange…please tell me I’m not the only one – doesn’t everyone hide in the bushes outside their child’s care centre?!!?? So there I crouched and waiting until she stopped crying. Am I crazy? Thankfully she stopped after 10 seconds.
No doubt I’ll be glued to my phone for an update and praying for a laughter and smiles text message!